The event will be held at the Urbana Civic Center, 108 E Water St. Doors open at 5:30 pm, and the forum begins at 6 pm. Refreshments will be provided.
Confirm your attendance at the forum by completing this registration page. All attendees of the forum must submit their registration no later than Friday, July 20th. The registration period may end before the deadline if the number of registrants meets the maximum occupancy of the venue before July 20th, so register now!
Invited representatives and candidates include:
- Rep. Carol Ammons (Incumbent House District 103)
- Rep. Brad Halbrook (Incumbent House District 102)
- Jennifer McMillin (Candidate House District 101)
- Dan Caulkins (Candidate House District 101)
- Mike Marron (Candidate House District 104)
- Cynthia Cunningham (Candidate House District 104)
(Not sure which District is which? Here’s a map.)
Over the next 15 years, the number of Illinoisans 65 and older will increase by nearly 60%. As our state ages, and the power of the senior vote grows, candidates must answer to the issues that matter to us.
- Pensions and economic security.
- Dignity & independence in long-term care.
- Fully-funded quality of life services and supports.
Together, we will be heard in 2018!